Click here to view important information about Water Billing online payments.
Select Page

Lost & Found

Lost or Found Pets

For the Atascocita, Huffman, Spring, Audubon Park, Crosby, Foxwood, or Kenswick areas, please contact Harris County Animal Control (281)999-3191.
For the New Caney, Porter areas, please contact Montgomery County Animal Control (936) 442-7738.
For the Kingwood area, please contact City of Houston Animal Control
(713) 229-7300.
For the City of Humble (incorporated city limits), please contact (281) 446-2327.

How to claim your pet!

Once You have determined that your pet is in the City of Humble Animal Shelter, you will be required to provide proof of a current rabies vaccination for your pet. You are also required to register your pet with the City of Humble. There may be a variety of fees associated with reclaiming your pet. These fees include impoundment, daily board, pick up fees, registration. Once all fees are paid and appropriate paperwork is signed, your pet can be returned to you from the animal shelter which is located at 240 Dennis St.